Meets every month on the second Tuesday of the Month at 6:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall. Bringing Together Men Of All Ages To Grow In Relationship With Jesus Christ; Encouraging Each Other To Be Servant Leaders In Our Families, Church and Communities. Talking, prayer and tackling real Men issues there is no topic that we do not talk about, If a man has a problem we will discuss it and overcome it!
Our men's ministry goals are...
- To walk with God and grow in my Christian life.
- To be a pacesetter at home and at church.
- To be consistently sharing the Gospel with the lost and unchurched.
- To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.